A little about myself...

j Lah

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Greetings all. My name is Jesse and I'm from the Tom River area of the Jersey Shore. I am a car nut for most every make, but I'm a Lincoln Mark series nut from way back. Cars I have owned: '66 Caddy Coupe de Ville, '90 Mark VII LSC, '96 Mark VIII Diamond Anniversary edition. My current daily driver is a '91 Mark VII with a 5speed, and my toy is an '88 Fiero GT awaiting a northstar transplant once I get done with school at the end of this year. I'm on my way to Orlando to attend the BMW STEP program at MMI for 7 months. :Beer

Welcome to the forum j Lah, love your Fiero GT/N* project. They say that is a great conversion. Good luck in Orlando and keep us up to date on your adventures there............Tom

Welcome to the party! I would love to drive a Fiero with a Northstar in it. That would be a blast. Good luck with your bimmer training.

I myself always liked the fiero. Welcome Jesse! Hope you can keep on the board when you go to school!

If you know any other caddy owners, invite them over! IM glad you made it and hope you like the place!

:W

Fiero GT's are fun little car. Welcome to the board. :W Another person at school. So I am not the only one anymore. :Beer :)

Spidar6996 said:
Fiero GT's are fun little car. Welcome to the board. :W Another person at school. So I am not the only one anymore. :Beer :)

Are you in a tech school too? Where do you go at?

j Lah said:
Are you in a tech school too? Where do you go at?

Not a tech school. I got to Monmouth College (it is in the sticks) I am getting a Business Degree.

:W to the LVC....hope you like your stay.

Sit back, relax, and grab a :Beer (or two....if of age?!?) Enjoy your stay, and let some friends know about our lil slice of the 'net!

:steering

Members online

Back