A few more!

KC96LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This is so much fun:) :) :) :) :) :) :Beer :wave :wrench :facesjump :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Last edited:
Looks good. Cant wait to see it on the road.

Yes, I am, I haven't made up my mind yet but I'm leaning towards an old Cuda type strip.

That looks sweet!!

I think the cuda style stripe would look awesome too, just don't do the letter and have them say Mark VIII. Get it done and put it back together so we cans ee the finished product.

My friend painted a mustang close to that.He broke up the colors with charcoil metallic grey.It looks GOOOGGGEEESSSSS

This scheme looks like the HotRod issue that had a Mark VIII in it all photoshopped and I think it was these colors. Im on the fence with a 2 tone Mark but so far so good. Can't tell until it's done.

This scheme looks like the HotRod issue that had a Mark VIII in it all photoshopped and I think it was these colors. Im on the fence with a 2 tone Mark but so far so good. Can't tell until it's done.

What HotRod issue was it? I would definitely like to check it out. If you could find out for me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. It really makes this a great experience

Thanks anyway Geno. If anyone knows about this article Geno is talking about, please pass it on to me.

Thanks

Paint looks really sweet man!

Anyways, here's that article...

http://www.popularhotrodding.com/features/0510phr_nine_best_project_cars/

Thanks Pioneer, I can't wait to get it out in the sun and see how it reacts. Also, thanks for finding the article. I like the stripe from the front to the back of the door but, don't really care for the extra bulge on back half of the stripe. Not a real big fan of the front end ether, I think the stock front end on the Gen 1's are awesome and not sure anyone can improve on it. Just my personal opinion. Seeing this, makes me wonder what other articles I've missed, I've always like the solid paint on the mark best but, I wanted to try something different. I can always repaint if I feal the need, you know. I still have to get the graphics done on the car so, I wont be showing the final job until I get it complete.

I also want to thank all the people that don't like what I have done to the car, keeping it to themselves. I don't mind constructive criticism or suggestions at all. To just say, that looks like:q or it looks like a ricer, just doesn't help anyone.

Pioneer, how long did it take you to find that article? Thanks again man.:headbang:

Greg

Hey man, it was no problem finding that article; took about 30 seconds. ;)

Just had to click "search" which is located at the very top here at LvC, then I just searched for "hotrodding" and sure enough couple post came up.

You can out the search results and see reaction from way back when they were originally posted here...

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/search.php?searchid=497939

Payce

attachment.jpg

man that model is soo off its not even right although the paint and wheels look cool

Members online

No members online now.
Back