A few mark parts for sale.

lscmkviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
8 new #39 blue injectors. 9.5 inch edge racing 3500 stall convertor with lock-up. Im also thinking of selling the 97 lsc too! black on black 145K.

Make an offer on the parts shipping will be from CT. 06340.

ebay items 006.JPG

It is new never used. I paid $560 for it a few months ago. Make an offer, I will let it go for a good price!!

I would like to get $5500. You would have to see it. The paint needs a little work. I will inculde all the non installed parts and mark stuff I have.

well can i get those wheels im your friend on the streetfire page and i want them bad

i just purchased a 1993 lincoln mark8 and love it and im looking for some reasonable parts tp bring it up to par.. can anyone point me in the right direction??
whoever had the car before me drove it in the winter??? (real stupid idea) i need the rear suspension to body mounts for the rear... let me know am looking forward to getting this car back to where it needs to be.. im a big Ford fan and the 4.6 4 cam v8 im really liking the performance... nothing like the 66 Ford Fairlane Gt i had but hey im a family man now... am still happy with what i have.... help me out to get it in top shape... thanks guys......

T

Where you a month ago when i need a torque converter? lol

x2 on price for headers (not that i have any money anyway)

PM me a price on the headers. I really really need these so if we can strike a deal im down.

I also have a sniper tuner for the injectors to run properly. I am using one slot for my cars tune but it can tune 2 cars, so for a cheap price your car can be tuned!

Thanks for that sweet deal on the stall converter... fast shipping!

Members online

No members online now.
Back