a few ford events

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
here are dates and places fo a couple of cool events coming to the kansas city area, i'm going .will you be too? if you want to go as a group,pm me or post a thread here and maybe we'll get sumthin together.jeff

Heartlands first annual Fun Ford weekend @ Heartland Park Topeka,KS.Sept.9-11 www.funfordevents.com for more info.

the other one is the 2nd annual aeromotive NMRA Ford Nationals @ KCIR(Kansas City International Raceway).July 8-10 www.nmraracing.com for more info. also check out www.kcir.net for info about the track.

then the NHRA Summernationals @Heartland Park Topeka,KS May 26-29 www.nhra.com for all info.

I am going to try to make all these events,I'd like to get as many hot ro lincolns as I can to these events, of course some of these events may be closer to you, i am looking for any of you guys from OK,KS, and MO. let me know of anything. also if we get enough of a response we can get our club into the FFW or NMRA !!!! :Beer :feedback

Roeland Park here

Jeff if we can get a few to comit. I'll be glad to hook up on a given weekend.
Greg
96 LSC BrightToreador Red / light Graphite D2 / Lowered 245/45/17s

haha......yeah just a little late...its soooo funny to go back and read these posts.....forums are sort of a time capsule....sorta nice.....I wrote that in 05....and my life has gone 360 degrees since then...the Mark is gone...and missed...and has been since 2006, a 2006 Mustang GT has taken its place.....still in the Ford...Lincoln..Mercury game...but I now live in California....and the Marks are PLENTIFUL!!! here....see at least 10-15 different ones a week

Members online

Back