A fair well to my LSE..but many items for sale

Eleanor

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Well it is a sad day for me. My Lse will be traded in on September 1, 2005. The dealership gave me a pretty good price on the trade in..plus they told me to take off the aftermarket stuff…which is great since I already had the idea I was going to sell the parts outright…
So with out further ado…
Here is the link to a good amount of Lincoln LS parts that were on my 2000 Silver frost Lse.

LDDE.COM LS PARTS FOR SALE

I thought of selling the car outright..but the thought of seeing the car around town and not mine really got to me, especially if it is not being taken car of. I loved the car, and the look of the Ls. My car was a very fortunate one, I had not one thing go wrong with it. I even bought an extended warranty for the car, and wasted $1100.00. The car will be missed. The replacement is a 2003 Lincoln Aviator Kitty Hawk edition with every avail option the factory could put on the car at that time. Nav, dvd, moonroof, heated and cooled seats….etc…etc… The Aviator will be driven by the significant other. But with the same token were are putting away a certain amount of money each month for our dream car…A 1967 Mustang fastback… Eleanor version…

Also to sweeten the deal…I am placing the LSE bodykit on clearance…685.00 for the full bodykit shipped to a business address inside the 48 states for LvC members.

Email me at drexwalth007@yahoo.com if anyone is interested in the items I have for sale or the bodykit.
Eleanor

Jeremy,

What is the offset on the wheels? Also, I'll take the inner McLaren tail lights.

The LS gods are weeping. Someone's gonna get a real sweet LS in the near future.

Screw the pics of the Aviator... I wanna see the GT500E!!!

Is there exhaust on it your selling? Any price on the rims? How much are you looking for the clear bumper lenses?
Eamonn

let me know if u want to get rid of those lower clear lenses and how much for the intake tube? also what kinda lighting u got for the headlights? thanks

I just purchased my 2nd LS..the last one I only had for a few months and I got rid of it...it wasn't what I REALLY wanted....this is what I really wanted and found !! A '02 LSE black on black with chrome 17's...and would be interested in the lightsand any performance mods..lemme know what you have and what had sold.Btw, the new aviators are very nice.I just traded my '02 Explorer Eddie Bauer for my LSE though so I shouldn;t talk.Congrat(too bad you couldn't keep the LS too) Talk to you soon.

Holly email batman!!!1
trying to keep up..looks like "alomst everything" is taken...
however still waiting on a CAI..and Rim/Tire package....if no respose from the interested parties I have now..I will repost again to see any interest..if not..ebay....
Hockey930..
the magnaflow goes with the car...since i had the lse kit on the auto...the factory exhasut would not work....so the exhaust stays...
again..thanks for the interest...and the kind word on the lse...it will be missed..
Eleanor....

My wife drives a fully loaded Aviator AWD. You are going to love that car. I find it hard to believe Ford isn't going to build it anymore...at least not in that configuration.

Ok...Guys....
I still have the Cold air intake....
The black Leather front mask....
And the 18 inch Antera 309 Silver with chrome lip rims and tire package....
If i have no take ...Ill put the items on ebay to see what happens...but would like to offer them to LVC members 1st.....
Email me at drexwalth007@yahoo.com for any questions...or any reasonable offers....
see ya
J

GrayGhost1 said:
Jeremy,

How about some prices on those items?

Ken...
Got them listed on the the 1st post of mine....Just click on the ldde.com items for sale in my 1st post. EAch item has its own photo and price tage in the text for the photo....
see ya
J

All right guys....
the intake is sold and the only items left are the..
Antera rim/tire package....
and
the lincoln leather front mask/Bra........
Some one has got to want a pristine set of rims/tires for their LS!!!
Especially if you have a silver frost or silver birch LS.....
If i dont hear from anyone here on LVC...ill put them up on ebay....
shoot over a reasonable offer....who knows....maybe they will be yours...
Thanks
Jeremy

Those are the perfect looking wheels IMO. I would love to buy them for my wife's LS but I doubt she would let me since I've spent plent of money on other stuff lately.

Members online

No members online now.
Back