a couple of questions

pcolasfinest

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i have had my 2000 ls for alittle over a year now, now whenever i put it in drive and hit the gas i hear a clicking sound anyone know what that could be? plus whenever i hit 40 and it switches gears there is a rattling sound i can hear, just don't know where its coming from...sounds like somewhere in the engine compartment just don't know what it could be...any help would be appreciated.

Your description is a little too vague. From what you've said, my first thought is that you're experiencing a little bit of 'ping'. What sort of gas do you run?
KS

been using regular, just don't have the money to fill up on premium right now seeing as its almost 4 dollars a gallon here, but did fill up with premium and it did seem to take it away, guess i'm gonna have to start using premium

yeah i know, but being a poor college student i don't really have the money, but i guess i'll have to make some adjustments and just suck it up

being poor has nothing to do with it. It only costs an extra 3 bux or so for a tank of premium. Seriously.....
Plus, why buy a premium type of car if you can't afford to keep it running with the right stuff?

Members online

No members online now.
Back