A couple of pics (hopefully!)

mnmridg

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
This is my first time attaching pictures, nothing nobody hasn't seen before but sort of an experiment for me.

My black with dove '06 LS. Nothing special.

Needs Tint (badly), Rear spoiler (wing, not lip), Mach 1 front spoiler (will it fit an '06?), rims, tires and cross drilled rotors for appearence.

For performance, it needs the usual K&N FIPK, exaust (is a magnaflow kit actually coming for an '06???), Xcal, wheels, tires and brakes.

Left Side.jpg

Right Side.jpg

The Mach 1 chin wont fit right on the LSE I dont think.

As far as the exhaust, Im not sure but Ill tell yah the same I tell everyone else, just get one made. Use some good mufflers and cats that will fit and have a shop bend up some stainless steal pipes for you and hang it on.

Oh by the way,...NICE CAR!

I have the exact car. I'll send you pics of what it looks like dropped and tinted......I just have to figure my camera out as well!

This is my first time attaching pictures, nothing nobody hasn't seen before but sort of an experiment for me.

My black with dove '06 LS. Nothing special.

Needs Tint (badly), Rear spoiler (wing, not lip), Mach 1 front spoiler (will it fit an '06?), rims, tires and cross drilled rotors for appearence.

For performance, it needs the usual K&N FIPK, exaust (is a magnaflow kit actually coming for an '06???), Xcal, wheels, tires and brakes.

nice car, gotta love the 06's sounds like a good mod list to me, you should also look into the 04-05 LSE all red tail lights. just one question why the wing? The ls looks so good w. out one. I like the lips if you must have a spoiler but a big one?

it looks good how it is. put some tint, lower it, all red taillights, and some 20's

Hey man that's a sweet ride stock lol. I think you got the right idea with your mod ideas too Good Luck!!

From your post it seems like you were bracing for criticism for whatever reason. No worries bro we are all nice I swear! :rolleyes:

"Nothing Special"... All the LSs are special!;)

I love the Black/Tan combo. It was my favorite... Until I saw the Vivid Red.

Sweet car. Nice mods list. And I may do the custom exhaust too since I'm getting tired of waiting for the Magnaflows. T_Man's car is the mod list I'm trying to get. Maybe change up the visuals but as far as performance, he has an '06 as well.

I dunno.... I like the wing, The genuine Lincoln wing, not some IMSA wannabe thing...
No 20's for me...Too much weight. Besides I like some sidewall, better ride and looks better too (I'm from a time when tires were sized M50 or G70...).
Not sure on the lowering, I always slow down for speed bumps but I do want to bottom or scrape... We'll see
Not waiting for criticism, just not sure I was going to get the pictures uploaded, I had to downsize them twice.
Nothing special meaning no mods yet. I like the Vivid Red too, couldn't find one when I got mine. I really like the Silver Birch also but my SHO was Silver and I wanted a change up. I had a chance at a Pewter on Black but it didn't have the rear heaters and something else so I went with the black. It has got Everything. I Love It!!!

Oh yeah... Thanks guys.

thats cool, thought you might've had the wrong impression about the LS Forum posters haha, and I have to agree with you on the 20s the last thing I want is to slow the LS down. To each his own

Tint and lower it, thats all you need.. great looking LS

Not sure on the lowering, I always slow down for speed bumps but I do want to bottom or scrape... We'll see

I have like 7 BIG speed humps (i mean big like hills) in my neighborhood before i get to my house. I lowered with the eibach kit and can still go over them at a quick pace and havent scraped yet. However, i always go like 2 mph over them just in case. it was dark one time tho and i hit one going almost 20. I was ready to cry but i didnt hear any scraping so i could breath after. just my 2 cents.

Members online

Back