For Sale A Couple of Gen 2 Parts for sale or trade

wkokaneeman

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a few GEN 2 parts for sale or trade. I have a nice Neon off of a 98, in Ivory Pearlescent, I also have the trunk open switch from the same car available. and I have 2 factory HID bulbs in excellent shape has well.
What I am looking for, is a black LSC Neon to trade, or make a deal on with any of these parts listed, or to buy. this Neon is in excellent condition. 8 of the 9 mounting stud towers are intact. only 1 is broken. there is no mold on the reflector what so ever. it is totally clean. it does have the factory ballast on it, and looks to be in good shape, but I have not tested it has of yet, but I will before making any deal.
I also have a perfect inner trunk lid carpet in grey. this carpet is perfect! it's the carpet on the underside of the trunk lid.
I am also looking for a black trunk lid in black, with no paint loss, or damage. mine is wearing down, and I would like to get another one, before I have a respray much further down the line.
I make a deal for any of these parts listed, for any of the parts i'm looking for. Thanks.
nqtwrb.jpg

nee0c5.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back