A Couple of Different and Interesting Things For Sale

Vivid LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I am trying to sell the following 2 items.

#1-My suede headliner. This is going to be tough because it would have to be local. Looking for $500 and I will switch everything out. It is light tan.

11008-vi.jpg

#2-Full custom fiberglass enclosure that is in my trunk. It hold four 12" Kicker subs and has the amp rack that holds 2 amps. This is just for the fiberglass and not the audio equipment. It is painted gloss black with silver sparkles in it. The only problem is it has a few hairline crack that would need to be fixed. The cold weather didnt help and before I could get it parked for the winter it cracked a bit. This is an expensive setup and I believe it is a one of a kind setup. Shipping is gonna be a pain but we will work it out. Looking for $800 plus shipping.

11009-vi.jpg

I have a bunch of other stuff as well.

Brand new tan floor mats.
Full set of working factory speakers.
2 tan headrests
2 tan visors
amp for rear deck speakers
Factory Intake setup
Factory Springs with 20,000 miles on them.
Regular Automatic Shifter setup (No SST)

Make offers on this stuff.

I am interested in the headliner. I am also local, I am in Andover. Does it include the a/b/c pillars?

It will include all the pillars except for the drivers a pillar. I had the gauge pod built in and covered in suede. I would be willing to sell the pod too for a bit more in price. You will just have to provide the gauges.

I can also give the name of the place that did it and he could cover your one pillar for a small fee.

Let me know

Vivid, i need the set up and i was going to contact the guy who sold them to u but I only need them for 2 twelves.. i only need the boxes.. i'm sure u can find someone to purchase the set up for an amprack and 2 twelves... let me kno if ur willing to part with the box.. i'll take the two on the side if need be.. it's all i really need.. thanks

itsnotmydaddys said:
Just wondering why your selling the stuff. Also how loud was your system on the DB scale

I am going a different direction with the car. I need to redo the trunk to make room for an air ride setup. I never actually had it measured on a DB scale.

I am also doing something different with the headliner. I am installing fiberoptics in it and I need it to be darker.

Bangin- I will let you know about the sides. I kinda wanted to sell it together.

Do you still have that air ride setup?

actually i do.. but im thinkin about actually installing it.. if u make me an offer on it I might just sell considering I crashed the car.. let me know

well... its the only one of its kind.. i purchased it from a lincoln tech at a lincoln dealership.. he used parts from a stock lincoln to make custom bolt on struts.. it's great because no welding or wiring is needed.. since the set up was made for the LS it is pre-wired (usually a days job)... it comes with 3 seven gallon tanks and 3 compressors.. one in every color possible.. from glossy chrome to flat black.. u can paint them.. and if someone tells u compressors go bad.. blah blah blah.. no worries.. u can run a two compressor two tank system ( like this set up is made for) and have 1 extra compressor/tank incase anything ever happens.. gauges.. watertraps.. stabilizers.. it includes everything.. i have a firm price on what i'm looking for... but look around here and I believe I have a list of everything that is included in the set.. onelove408@aol.com is my personal e-mail.

to be honest with u I would love to bag my car, but considering I just crashed the car, I may decide not to do it.

what kind of money on the visors, and what kinda shape are they, and I really only need the drivers....

Foz said:
what kind of money on the visors, and what kinda shape are they, and I really only need the drivers....

The visors are in perfect shape. No problems with the tan fabric. $50 plus shipping for both?

Let me know

Vivid LS said:
The visors are in perfect shape. No problems with the tan fabric. $50 plus shipping for both?

Let me know

do the visors have screens in them?

BanginLS said:
well... its the only one of its kind.. i purchased it from a lincoln tech at a lincoln dealership.. he used parts from a stock lincoln to make custom bolt on struts.. it's great because no welding or wiring is needed.. since the set up was made for the LS it is pre-wired (usually a days job)... it comes with 3 seven gallon tanks and 3 compressors.. one in every color possible.. from glossy chrome to flat black.. u can paint them.. and if someone tells u compressors go bad.. blah blah blah.. no worries.. u can run a two compressor two tank system ( like this set up is made for) and have 1 extra compressor/tank incase anything ever happens.. gauges.. watertraps.. stabilizers.. it includes everything.. i have a firm price on what i'm looking for... but look around here and I believe I have a list of everything that is included in the set.. onelove408@aol.com is my personal e-mail.

to be honest with u I would love to bag my car, but considering I just crashed the car, I may decide not to do it.

Any idea how much all of that weighs? Just curious how it impacts the stock handling/performance of the LS.

depends on how u run the set up.. 1, 2 or 3 7 gallon tanks.. 1, 2, 3 compressors.. so u get an idea.. the suspension peices alone weighed 65lbs.. i would say around 100lbs in total.. but i believe ur stock suspension weights around 80lbs i believe.. not sure.. it's like adding a system to ur car I believe..

Members online

No members online now.
Back