A/C Oddity..

01LSV8TX

LVC Member
Reaction score
Blows cold from drivers side and hot from Passenger side....
Has anyone else experienced this?

Blows cold from drivers side and hot from Passenger side....
Has anyone else experienced this?

Search DCCV. There has to be thousands of posts on this. You will need to replace the DCCV, or heater control valve.

So I actually want to replace the control unit in the dash, the one that displays temperature and fan speed...?

mine started doing this again the other day except its long out of warranty this time. i simply turned the a/c on, put the fan to high, and raised the temp to 90. after a moment, i turned it back down to 60 and it blew cold out of both sides again.

mine started doing this again the other day except its long out of warranty this time. i simply turned the a/c on, put the fan to high, and raised the temp to 90. after a moment, i turned it back down to 60 and it blew cold out of both sides again.

That worked for me for about a year and a half. After that I could only get hot from the passenger side.

Not easy, and costly

Had the same problem! Took to the dealer, and charged me about $700.00!!! It is costly to take care of, My car was throwing hot on driver side, and cold on passenger! Good luck!!!!!!!

It is a DIY job. That is as long as you're handy with a wrench and have one of these:

98118.gif

Members online

No members online now.
Back