A/C issues. need some help

Bitebullets

LVC Member
Reaction score
so i recharged my a/c earlier but its still blowing hot i forgot turn the a/c on and let it run when i charged it i turned it on afterwards and let it run it blew hot still but not as much as before. any advice or tips???

You can't begin to correctly charge refrigerant with the AC compressor off. You can get just enough in to make it run a little bit. You'll save in the long run to just take it somewhere where they can put the correct amount in using the full (high and low) gauge set.
Do you even know if the refrigerant was really low? Do you know for sure that it isn't a problem with the DCCV?

You can't begin to correctly charge refrigerant with the AC compressor off. You can get just enough in to make it run a little bit. You'll save in the long run to just take it somewhere where they can put the correct amount in using the full (high and low) gauge set.
Do you even know if the refrigerant was really low? Do you know for sure that it isn't a problem with the DCCV?

actually im not sure but whhen i had the alternator changed he said he never got around to recharging but it definitely took the refrigerant

Members online

No members online now.
Back