A/C acting up

Rope

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hi every one it been quite some time since I post any thing, I just come on and read up on some of the problem people might have and the ansewer that may help me, I been looking up on the A/C problem people may have which I know some of you all have, my problem is no A/C, first of all let me discribe what goes on, I don't believe it's my blend door because when I first turn on my A/C it will start blowing out cold air out four about 3 to 5 second and then it will switch to hot, it doesn't do it all the time and even when I got it to work I will switch from cold to hot and back again and it will do just that, I did a self test these are the code.

24-----I know what this one is (BLEND DOOR ACTUATOR MALFUNTION)
30-----I know what this one mean (in-car temp sensor open or short)--this is a recent code and maybe some one can tell me where to find this sensor.
125----I don't know what this one mean
115----I know what this one is (ENGINE COOLANT TEMP SENSOR MALFUNTION)
155----I don't know
135----I don't know

Maybe some one can help me with what these mean and would these code have an effect on how my A/C work

Last year I had the same problem but I didn't had that many code then, I pull my dash board apart and took my Blend Door Actuator out and found nothing wrong with it put it back in and it work find for the rest of last summer with no problem at all, and now this summer I begin to feel like a bake potato, you know what I mean.

One more thing my sway bar finely broke on me, I know what to get a 1989-1995 Thunderbird Super Coupe sway bar.

Members online

No members online now.
Back