A 93 Mark on ebay that Will not sell.Take it to the bank

The person who owns that is living in dreamland if they think they can get 15,000 for it.

well, it is in "moint condition" Not sure what that means, but it sounds impressive. Also about the first thing addressed is the special paint that cannot be duplicated. Don't know about you, but I would hesitate to buy a car with a paint job that I could never repair.

Of course, if you ask 15.5K for it, the guy who gets it for 6K thinks he is getting a screaming deal instead of overpaying like they actually are.

That car has been on E-Bay for like 2 years. That guy is going to pay out any profit he gets (if he ever gets any) in sellers' fees alone.

Hey Pepps there you go a one of a kind Mark VIII.... Look at all those extra features!

Damn, I wish I had options like that!! Oh :q:q:q:q I forgot I do!!

Ha Ha Rich, excellent car but not at that price :D, that spoiler would have to come off , might put a LMS wing on it, the ground effects would be off - I don't like them and get it repainted :D

I emailed him and asked him if it was a typo,here is the email body.

tem: Lincoln : Mark Series (4631328469)
This message was sent while the listing was active.
rspecialt2003 is the seller.
THIS IS THE NICEST MARK VIII YOU WILL EVER SEE I WOULD SEEL IT FOE 8500.00

lol...Foe Sureee

Hey...that thing is a Mark "V111", not Mark VIII. Do you guys know how rare those things are? It says "loaded" om the windshield, does that mean the car, or the seller?

mespock said:
Hey Pepps there you go a one of a kind Mark VIII.... Look at all those extra features!

Damn, I wish I had options like that!! Oh :q:q:q:q I forgot I do!!

what extra features ??

So this means i could sell my 98 for at least $30,000 since it has under 50k on it and is still in tip top shape

LMAO :D

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC said:
That thing is a pile!
No it's not a pile, it just needs that spoiler taken off of itand the ground effects removed and painted a decent color.

i know this guys being a dumb ass, but isn't that body kit extremely rare?
Only one mark that iv ever seen has it and i thinks that its totaled now, his was white and looked very nice. I dont think he had those stupid little light though.

and i asked him about buying once and i thoght he said some russian company bought the right and the kit itself went for like $15,000 (not sure how meny that sold at that price hahahaha)

my95mark8 said:
Hey...that thing is a Mark "V111", not Mark VIII. Do you guys know how rare those things are? It says "loaded" om the windshield, does that mean the car, or the seller?

gotta be the seller :eek:

Members online

Back