98 mark viii lsc wheels for sale 10 spoke lacy

NEWTLSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys, I have some wheels for sale that are in near perfect condition. They have 47,500 miles on them. I live in California which has perfect conditions and we do not salt the roads here. They come mounted with goodyear tires 225/60/16 assurance which have about 10,000 miles left on them. I bought the car 1.5 years ago with 21,992 miles from westlake ohio. I bought it from a lincoln dealership and the guy only drove it about 3,000 miles a year and did not really drive it in the wet weather. I hand wash the car 2 times per week and always make sure to wash the wheels with a soft sponge and polish them every 2 months. I have included some pictures but please feel free to call me any time for more pictures or information @ 530-400-1705 Thanks for looking -PAT

IMGP1705.jpg

IMGP1706.jpg

IMGP1708.jpg

IMGP1710.jpg

hey,just a tip to help you seel these

throw an asking price out there,most of us do not want to call California only to find you want $10k for a set of wheels.

i dont know about others but i lose interest in most classified ads as soon as i see the seller not listing a price,

the wheels look very nice by the way

good luck.

A paint job is the only difference from wheels that go for 400 to300, They look super but painting ones 400 dollar wheels will make them look good too with less expense. Asking price is too much on the used market.

Are the wheels a custom paint treatment . Did lincoln mark offer such wheels when new?

Last edited:
what paint job are you talking about?
those wheels are chrome, not painted.
there is no paint.

Gold and brown color 10 spoke wheels shown

what paint job are you talking about? In the message from the seller there are 2 pictures of 10 spoke mark 8 wheels. The wheels advertised have pictures showing a goldish color wheel and another showing a brown color wheel. I"ll give you that it might be chrome underneath the colors. Its plain to see I am correct. Just look at the pictures. BILL BOATS
those wheels are chrome, not painted.
there is no paint.
These wheels as you know are chrome and grayish finish aluminum. Did lincoln offer the color wheels. ?

Members online

No members online now.
Back