For Sale 98 Mark VIII LSC Only 73,313 Miles

NEWTLSC

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey Craigslist, I'm selling my car I've had since college. I'm the 3rd owner, the first 2 owners put on 21,992 miles before I bought it. It's been driven 3 times in the past 4 years so it's time to say goodbye. I've put a lot of love into this car and most of it's aging has been from just sitting in my driveway it still looks great, it's the LSC "Luxury Sport Coupe" package which came with a little more power, different rear end, monochromatic body, nicer wheels, a few interior touches and moonroof. and it was a uncommon color package Black on Black which looks great on this luxury coupe. It has the cobra 32v V8 engine so it's got good power and I have bassani mufflers so it has a very subtle rumble it's very quiet when cruising. It has factory hid lights that have been converted to todays standards. Custom made 18X9 Saleen chrome wheels with bolt pattern and offset for this car it also comes with a brand new spare wheel and it also comes with the factory chrome wheels too. Inside the car is in almost new condition it looks great no tears or cracks in the leather and the passenger and rear seat almost never had anyone in it. It has a 7" Pioneer touchscreen GPS Navigation stereo that also has a 30gig hard drive, Alpine type s component speakers front and rear and an Alpine amp and Infinity Kappa Perfect DVC subwoofer so the tunes are covered too.

This car runs great and it starts up right away and sounds great. There are a few issues that I just don't have time to fix. The roof has 2 spots where the clear coat has come off, It also comes with a custom fitted car cover which is new. The wiper motor has died $55 part, the driver door handle part of the lever has broken off inside, I have a new factory one, thr DPFE sensor has gone bad which I also have, you have to take off part of the top of the manifold to reach it although in the factory instructions it doesn't say you have to, it doesn't cause any issues it's an emissions thing so it does throw a check engine light every 200 miles then goes off on its own. I feel like a cat is starting to go bad since if you floor it you can smell it sometimes, I also suspect some steering bushings may be bad since there is some side to side play. Throughout the years my car was taken care of very well and always maintained with parts being replaced as needed. I guess the day has come for someone else to enjoy it now. I am firm on the price there is much more value in this car and has a lot of nice features with very low miles.

I'm being brutally honest which I would expect for someone else to tell me if I was buying a car. Where else are you going to find as nice of a car with this few miles for this cheap. It really has a lot of luxury to it and a classy look. Thanks for looking!

IMG_1279.JPG

IMG_1253.JPG

IMG_1254.JPG

IMG_1273.JPG

IMG_1268.JPG

IMG_1252.JPG

IMG_1255.JPG

IMG_1266.JPG

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_1248.JPG

IMG_1278.JPG

IMG_1256.JPG