98 LSC wheels

Outlaw94

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
There's a set of stock chrome directional wheels at pick n pull and their just $20 bucks each.Now the problems they have locking lug nuts on them that have the locking pattern on the outside of the lugs,not sure if their stock.I tried a 21mm socket but it was too small so maybe a 22mm would work.Any other ideas on how to get the locking lugs off?. The other issue is the chrome is cracked around the centers on all four but was thinking maybe I could get some epoxy under the chrome to bond it so it doesn't peel off.

They make sockets to get off locking lug nuts I have a craftsman set
Cracked chrome = junk unless you have the money for rechrome

Not worth it. But If you really want ten spokes w/ peeling chrome I have a set. 60 bucks and i'll drop em off. :shifty:

Yeah probably not worth it but would still look better then the snowflake wheels I have.One of the 98's has newer front air springs that look like there from Ford and have no cracks if anyone lives around there(Wadsworth, Il)and the other 98 has a coil spring kit(newer also)on it but the wheels are in the way.

Are the chrome 10 spokes you're talking about on that midnight grey 98? If so its been there since februrary..those things looked pretty f*cked when I saw them..not to mention they painted the locking lug with bright orange spray paint and got it all over the rim.

This one on the left?
IMAG1709_zps2298de9b.jpg

Yeah that's the car and the wheels aren't that bad but yeah not worth the effort.Wonder how they would look in black?. The orange paint would come off easy. That 96 would of had a nice grill.

Members online

Back