'98 LSC CE 79K Mint + FREE '94 Mark VIII

mk8mx5

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
'98 Cordovan color Collector's Edition with 2 tone tan interior, wood trimmed steering wheel and shift knob. Looks and runs like new. Everything is original except stereo. Cassette head unit replaced with Pioneer CD and 10 disc changer replaced with Pioneer 12 disc. Kicker 8" subs on rear deck powered by separate amp. Everything works except tilt wheel up and down (telescope works fine) and driver seat heater is weak.
Price is $15000 Location is Queens, NY

Free '94 Mark VIII. Black/Black needs paint. Interior is excellent. 123K but runs great, doesn't burn oil. I bought this car in 1996 with 20k and always used Castrol synthetic. Same stereo modifications as the '98 but with different subs. Car also has '98 LSC chrome wheels.

Pictures on request - email roadskolar@yahoo.com

I'll also sell the '94 by itself. Everything works except cruise control and needs paint. Will take best offer.

You have a rare car indeed, but the Mark VII lacks the demand for such a price offering.

@k9t8m - Thanks for your good wishes. I've already been offered $10000 for the car.
@hardgear - The car is a Mark VIII not a Mark VII

I'm open to best offer on either car.

hate to be asking, but, would you be willing to part with the wood shift knob on the colectors edition? i want to get my dad one for his LSC for his b-day/ christmas. thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back