98 LSC blower motor resistor

kawboykerry

Lookin' for a Mark.......
Reaction score
Anyone know where and how to get to the blower motor resistor on my friends 98 Mark VIII LSC???????????

What's wrong with the blower is it not working. Typical mk 8 problem

Unsure...........he called because he knew I was in to Marks....will question him further.........Thanks.........

If the blower doesn't work till him to move the power wire u can see it whem u lower the glove box and see the blower. That orange and black wire it get bad connction

its called a "blower motor speed controller" it is a solid state controller and its right next to the blower motor. when mine went out the speed would go up and down and when you shut off the EATC the blower would default to high. mine had a problem with condensation (i believe) forming on the underside of the air box dripping onto the "controller" so i made a small cover to keep water out, so far so good.

its called a "blower motor speed controller" it is a solid state controller and its right next to the blower motor. when mine went out the speed would go up and down and when you shut off the EATC the blower would default to high. mine had a problem with condensation (i believe) forming on the underside of the air box dripping onto the "controller" so i made a small cover to keep water out, so far so good.

U sure ur weather stripping from the front cowl is in. Good shape

U sure ur weather stripping from the front cowl is in. Good shape

yeah no water leaks in the car, but after going through one in a year i decided to open it up and check, and the board inside was corroded, cut a oil bottle up and made some cheap shield and ok since

Members online

Back