'98 Cobra Intake Manifold + Extras

DLF

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
A used 1998 Cobra intake manifold.

Stock, no porting or shortened runners. Includes home-made IMRC deletes (no, I didn't do them), fuel rail, throttle body, and some of the other hard-to-find items that you'll need, such as the throttle cable bracket, EGR tube, IAC Valve, and one of the PVC tubes.

You'll need some more pieces to complete the swap, but this is most of it.

What you see is what you get, nothing more, nothing less.

$450 shipped (lower 48), payment via PayPal to dlfraleigh@comcast.net

HPIM1189.jpg

HPIM1188.jpg

HPIM1187.jpg

HPIM1191.jpg

HPIM1190.jpg

HPIM1192.jpg

HPIM1193.jpg

Someone needs to step up before I have to put this on eBay....

Do you have a Lay A Way plan, or except food stamps.

I could seriously consider for $300. shipped to 95973, but no promises at this point.
What else is needed for the transplant?

The hood I could modify, I have a spare.
I just need to know I'd be able to make it work with out spending another $500

Do you have a Lay A Way plan, or except food stamps.

I could seriously consider for $300. shipped to 95973, but no promises at this point.
What else is needed for the transplant?

I'd be happy to do layaway. Send the $300 now and I'll ship when you send the balance of $150. ;)

This isn't going to be sold for less than what I posted, unless someone local buys it. If it goes on eBay, it'll have a reserve of $399 and shipping of $51. The last one I saw sell went for more, with less stuff.

As far as what else you'll need, it depends on whether you are trying to do it "right", or just get it done.

You'll need some 6mm x 1.00mm x 25mm bolts, as none are included.

Best to use Cobra throttle and cruise cables.

You need to fab some fuel feed lines and figure out an inlet tube, Cobra or custom.

Probably some other little things, but nothing major. The biggest challenge is the EGR tube. Nothing bolts up directly. My plan (when I install the other one that I have on my LSC) is to make a new one, using part of the stock tube and part of a Cobra tube.

Cool, Ill see how it goes, but as usual its a bit out of my league $wise.

If it don't sell hell ill buy it. I've had two chances to buy cobra intake year ago but they both fell thru

When people install a Cobra intake, how do they make the intake pipe the right length? Do they use a Cobra pipe or use it w/o the airbox or what?

Members online

Back