98 CE for sale 80000 miles!!

fordguy427

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
For sale is my 1998 Lincoln Mark VIII Collectors Edition #860 with 80000 original miles!!!
Cordovan Clear Coat Metallic FZ with Prairie Tan Interior CZ
Interior is in near perfect condition and the body still sports its original paint...paint has its scratches and a few small dings....Its only original once!! It is up to the next owner to decide to either let the paint in its original state or give it a repaint. The body has no rust issues.
The options are as follows:
Moon Roof
Front license plate bracket
Garage door opener
Driver and Passenger Heated Seats
Collectors Edition
Electronic Auto. Temp. Control Air Con.
Rear Window Defroster
Electronic Premium AM/FM Stereo with Cassette Player
Trunk Mounted Compact Disc Player
I have the '”Build Sheet” that I purchased from Elena Ford proving all options.
Everything works. The cup holder as well as the ash tray door are perfect. All CE accessories are there including floor mats. All electronics work perfectly. Here is a list of things I personally replaced once I purchased the car. NOS Oil pan/gasket, oil filter adapter gasket, trans.cross member, trans. mount, rust-free EVAP tray from Southern California, trans. flush and new fluid, Strut Master complete suspension replacement with shocks, All 4 rotors and pads, New battery, New starter, always use 93 Octane, COMPLETE front end rebuild, rear sway bar end links, 4 new tires, 4 wheel alignment, polished headlights, vehicle speed sensor, New fuel filter.... I also have the 2 volume set of factory workshop manuals that will go with car. I have all receipts to give with the car.
Car was built on June 19th, Friday..87 cars were produced that day.
I have the Car-Fax in hand to give as well proving this car was NEVER in an accident or any other issues.
I am asking $6900.00 or best reasonable offer. This car is solid and has many more years of enjoyment to give.
You can call my cell anytime after 3:00 M-F or anytime on weekends. recent health issues dictate this sale
610-657-2421 or use my personal E-mail address as I may not be checking the forums as much as I did in the past. fordguy427@verizon.net
Thanks,
Lee
Here is a link to 15 pix of my Mark VIII CE

http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u377/fordguy427/

1998LincolnCollectorsEdition.jpg

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.
Back