98 Base Cooling Fan motor

Lincoln Mark VIII

1. bhans40

bhans40 Active LVC Member

I need a cooling fan motor for my 98 but it seems (as far as I can find) no one makes them.....Why not?..... Just the motor nothing else....Need a 93 to 95 motor?.....no problem most auto parts stores have them in stock....Those early Mark motors DO NOT interchange so what's a person to do who needs a 97/98 cooling motor.....I paid Ford's price on my last Mark (93) but WILL not do it again if I can help it (almost $500) So all of the above means I'm crying for some help......Please help me .....Bruce:mad:

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  2. bhans40

bhans40 Active LVC Member

OK, I now do not need a cooling fan motor!! My local auto shop crossed referenced the p/n off the old fan motor and and bought a VDO PM9032........ check out the one on ebay the fan motor is the exact motor that came out of my car........The p/n for the "old" fan is: F8LH8K621-AA and Siemans 162-022-05 Canada.........So all of the helpful folks out there that were just waiting to jump in and impart the info I needed you can take a deep breath,take your pack off,sit back and sip a cold one.....Just remember.....I could have kept all of this information to myself but I'm not that kind of person!.....Duck Soup!....bruce:)

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019