97 Red Eldorado ETC Convertible

jhbowen

New LVC Member
Reaction score
My 97 Eldorado ETC is crimson pearl. Coach Builders Limited did the conversion in Florida and I bought the car on E-Bay. I live on the California coast so it makes a super top down car once in a while. My other car is towncar sedan with a supercharged engine. Now I will tell you the truth. I actually do most of my driving in a 35 mph Ford Think Neighbor, which is a small futuristic looking electric vehicle. Thinks are called NEVs. President Bush is driving one this week at the G8 conference in Georgia.

http://blacklake.biz/cart42.jpg is a picture of a Think.

John B

cad10.jpg

Nice car John,

Sorry you did not win the Caddie contest. You were up against some tough competition in old school DaveSmed. But I would trade for your car anyday. I think I have a parted out '93 Mark sitting in the garage that we could trade EVEN-UP!
icon10.gif

ETC Convertibles

Sorry if you were offended by my Ad for the 96...I guess I just like the top totally automatic, and rarer version better...No offense intended...
DrD

this is weird, i accually bid on that car on e-bay!!! that car is absolutly georgous!!! i sold my 97 and i wanted another one and when i saw that one i went crazy....good luck and im sur you love it!!

Nice ETC...Mine's the same color...

Nice ETC...Mine's the same ext color...

jhbowen said:
My 97 Eldorado ETC is crimson pearl. Coach Builders Limited did the conversion in Florida and I bought the car on E-Bay. I live on the California coast so it makes a super top down car once in a while. My other car is towncar sedan with a supercharged engine. Now I will tell you the truth. I actually do most of my driving in a 35 mph Ford Think Neighbor, which is a small futuristic looking electric vehicle. Thinks are called NEVs. President Bush is driving one this week at the G8 conference in Georgia.

http://blacklake.biz/cart42.jpg is a picture of a Think.

John B

Members online

No members online now.
Back