97 Mark Vlll LSC Red

mrzeee

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
This car is immaculate and born and raised in Arizona. It belongs to a friend and he is purchasing a new car and would like to sell this one off. The dealer want to steal it from him. I can say the only thing I could see was a crinkling of the rear glass w/strip.Some of the stuff is...Michelin "Z" rated tires; new strg rack and suspention components; new motor mounts; all brakes done 2 years ago; All maint records and 74,000 miles. This car headlights are like new and the center rear neon light even works!!
Ed is asking $12,000 and I think it is a deal.
Again this is not my car and the contact info is
Edward Rezek and his Number is 480-899-6889 or email me as his email is down and Ill try to get you together. Az time is 2 hours behind east coast and 1 hour ahead of the west coast. I am trying to up load the window sticker for your reference.

the sticker

Here is the window sticker .....I think

mrzeee said:
This car is immaculate and born and raised in Arizona. It belongs to a friend and he is purchasing a new car and would like to sell this one off. The dealer want to steal it from him. I can say the only thing I could see was a crinkling of the rear glass w/strip.Some of the stuff is...Michelin "Z" rated tires; new strg rack and suspention components; new motor mounts; all brakes done 2 years ago; All maint records and 74,000 miles. This car headlights are like new and the center rear neon light even works!!
Edward Rezek and his Number is 480-899-6889 or email me as his email is down and Ill try to get you together. Az time is 2 hours behind east coast and 1 hour ahead of the west coast. I am trying to up load the window sticker for your reference.

Last edited:
price drop

Hey All

Just talked to Ed and he said he has recieved a couple of calls but no one wanted to dicker with the price. He says that he would sell for $11000. and when you call try to bargin with him. I dont know if he will go lower but the time is close to when the new on gets there so that may help the price.

Max

mrzeee said:
This car is immaculate and born and raised in Arizona. It belongs to a friend and he is purchasing a new car and would like to sell this one off. The dealer wants to steal it from him. I can say the only thing I could see was a crinkling of the rear glass w/strip. Some of the stuff is...Michelin "Z" rated tires; new strg rack and suspention components; new motor mounts; all brakes done 2 years ago; All maint records and 74,000 miles. This car headlights are like new and the center rear neon light even works!!

The offer has changed from an asking price to best resonable offer. Please call
480-899-6889 .
Thank you

picture

Here is a picture of the car....
mrzeee said:
The offer has changed from an asking price to best resonable offer. Please call
480-899-6889 .
Thank you

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.