97 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC. SCT Chip, pulleys, Shift Kit. Time to fix up!

Marky Mark

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok. Ive been on this forum for enough advice, I thought it aught to be time to join. My LSC has been sitting for years in my garage. I decided to dust it off and put brand new Michelin Pilots on it just a couple years ago. Went maybe 30 miles and the Air Bags went out...again. I was so pissed I put it up for another couple years. I finally have cooled off and a couple days ago ordered me an Eibach 1-1/2 inch lowering kit from StrutMasters. I also went ahead and ordered all new control arms with ball joints as well as most of the front end kit. End links, etc... After I break it down I'll decide what bushings I wanna go with. Other than that, This near mint looking Red LSC has been in the family since 22k on the Odometer. Has 158k now. Put a short block in it after my Dad said he broke the crank or spun a bearing in it at about 100k.
Ever since I got the car some headache or another has gone awry... First a coil. So I bought some performance coils. A/C went out. Fixed A/C. Passenger lower Ball joint broke and killed my tires and one wheel. No Body Damage. Lucky as crap. Fixed that. Now the Air Ride. Fixing the hell outta that, I hope!
Some it up, I love this car. Ive had Hot Rod Mustangs. Natural, 331strokers, supercharged, then turbo'd. Even drove my Dads 2011 Coyote Mustang with Boss intake, 3.73's and a host of goodies for a while. But for SOME reason, Im always drawn back to this Mark VIII. So any and all help with my venture Ive put myself on will be appreciated. Springs should be here in just a matter of days. So I am excited again! So hopefully I wont get let down again for a while. 20140324_174715.jpg

20140324_174715.jpg

:W to :V

that sounds like quite the adventure! hope the future holds better luck.

top right of the webpage, a small line that says "Settings". click.

left side, "Edit Avatar". click.

go to custom avatar, and upload your pic.

Members online

No members online now.
Back