97 Interior

dbleb88

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am changing the interior in a 97 LSC with Light Graphite to Black. Any Graphite parts you need I have, all in nice shape. Make me offers. Also have Midnight black console complete, visors in nice shape, perfect Ebony steering wheel with airbag, armrests and all kinds of Praire Tan interior pieces. Let's deal. Thanx Bruce

parts

Everyone still good. Come on, break something. My 98 needs a tuner. Thanx Bruce

Last edited:
parts

The ashtray is part of the cup holder assy unless you are just looking for the actual small pull out tray you empty. Search for a post from nolimit95 and I think he had a great picture thread showing a disassembled console. I have them both. Thanks Bruce

im looking for the center console ashtray for my 97 in black
Now I have a 93 so this might be wrong but I bet they are similar.

While you are in there, you have to pull the console and flip it upside down to get the bolts that hold the cup holder/ashtray assembly, you can replace the ashtray light with a nice blue led.

Just a heads up. ;)

Bruce, I understand about how it all goes together - integrated with the cupholder assembly. Do you have a working black one from a 97 to sell me?? Send me a message or email me. tom.eng@verizon.net Thanks.

Bruce, I checked mine, it is Light Graphite, I'm thinking, Both door panels off that car, front seat belts, and possibly the top panel out of the dashboard, that meets the windshield.

I'm working on a more complete list of wants/needs. Just thought I'd jump in here and try to get a price on these clean parts before I miss them.

Is light graphite wut they used in the 97's instead of the midnight black if it is and your carpets in good shape I'd like to buy it

Members online

No members online now.
Back