'97/'98 Rust Free Fuel Tank, Workshop Manuals, etc.

Go X-15 Go

LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I sold my car so I'm trying to clear out my garage of what I see as useful stuff for the Mark VIII community. I have the following parts for sale, and Paypal only.

-Jeff

Rust free 97/98 Fuel Tank, with no sensors - $60 shipped - I bought this through LKQ, and it is out of a California '97. This is a great part for you guys on the East Coast. I planned on installing this in my car since it was from the Midwest.

Workshop Manuals volume I and II - Sold

Fuel Pump w/128k miles on it - $20 shipped

Alternator Bracket - $20 shipped

Throttle Body with no TPS - $25 shipped

Center Taillight w/ballast - Sold Ballast did not work when I installed it, but I didn't completely Glitch troubleshoot. Outside mounts are intact, while others have cracked off. I did not test the neon, but the previous owner insists that it worked.

New Moog Driver's Side LCA - $30 Shipped
I installed this, then immediately took it off because I wanted TRW LCAs. Zero miles on it, and it needs a new cotter pin.

Trunk Latch for a Gen 1, but will work for a Gen 2 - $20 shipped

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

IMG_0980.jpg

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Sorry guys, but I calculated shipping at roughly 30 lbs and it comes to $48 for UPS ground. I will weigh the tank to be accurate and check again. I will be just giving this tank away and that isn't right. I paid $80 to LKQ for this.

Wickedwhite, I issued a refund. Sorry again!

Members online

No members online now.
Back