97-98 mark viii low beam fuses

Modular97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Which ones are they? I know the low beam fuses are in the fuse panel by the drivers side door but I'm trying to figure out which ones they are....thanx

Stuff has been funky here, I read your reply and posted one as well, and a post in another a thread was lost too. I have found that the download from Ford for the owners manual for 97 and 98 varies a lot, almost like parts of the 97 manual are from the 96, the fuses are totally different. I tried chasing down a SCIF module issue and finally found a reasonable diagram for the fuses in the service cd.

Stuff has been funky here, I read your reply and posted one as well, and a post in another a thread was lost too. I have found that the download from Ford for the owners manual for 97 and 98 varies a lot, almost like parts of the 97 manual are from the 96, the fuses are totally different. I tried chasing down a SCIF module issue and finally found a reasonable diagram for the fuses in the service cd.

Weird. Hopefully the issue is being resolved.

Yeah, the manual (Both online and original) for the 97 has some 96 bits in it. Why I'm not sure but can understand the confusion when somebody posts about fuse diagram issues.

Members online

Back