97-98 Door panels on a 95?

SwedishMark

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Will it fit?
Some modifications are okay like the door handle. That could always be arranged.
But in size, will the 97-98 door panels fit on a 95?
Would be nice to have those door panels because they look alot better than the standard ones on 1993-1996 models.

Yes and its been done by a few members
You can search for the threads or wait for them to
Post the details

Ah, great! I now know what's needed to be done to my Mark then! ;) Thanks!
Just one quicky, does the tan color of the 97-98 match up with the tan color of the 93-96? Would be ncie if I wouldn't need to repaint it or something like that.

Swede,

The 97-98 Light Prairie Tan code ZY and DY was used in 97-98 only !

GoodLuck,
Sonny

I have the darker brown/tan color of interior on my 95.
It's this color:
138_0301_4z+Lincoln_Mark_VIII+Interior.jpg

Looking at a list of interior colors it looks like that's the Saddle color which seems like it's not available on 97 or 98.
Damn, I need to re think this one then. Worst case scenario I'll just buy a whole interior from a 97/98. But shipping it to Sweden will be very expensive.

Looks a lot lighter than the saddle in my garage. Is that ivory? What is the color code?

That's just a picture I took from google.
At the moment I'm 600 miles away from the car (studying) but I'll post pictures soon! I just need to get my father to take some of the car.

I'm so inlove with the Gen2 ebony interior.
I need the whole interior shipped to Sweden! Anyone willing to do that for me? :D
It's so gorgeous!
I want more pictures!

I have the darker brown/tan color of interior on my 95.
It's this color:
138_0301_4z+Lincoln_Mark_VIII+Interior.jpg

Looking at a list of interior colors it looks like that's the Saddle color which seems like it's not available on 97 or 98.
Damn, I need to re think this one then. Worst case scenario I'll just buy a whole interior from a 97/98. But shipping it to Sweden will be very expensive.

get a new cellphone!

get a new cellphone!

That definetly isn't my car! Just found the photo on google!
I'd never attach anything to the cars interior and especially not a phone-holder thingy! :D Slap me as hard as you can if I'd ever do.

Members online

No members online now.
Back