96 door panel removal

cuda2003

LVC Member
Reaction score
Can anyone assist in proper steps to remove passengers door panel to repair the door lock accuator . As the door will only lock and you can hear a loose part when you open or close door. Many thanks Locked out:mad:

Remove the light cover, door handle bezel, all the screws, and lift up. Then unhook the wiring and the door panel is free.

Thanks so much just hate plowing into things and having to be sorry later

He said thank you. He does not enjoy "plowing" into things and being sorry later. Which means he likes to know what to do before he does it. Simple enough?

He said thank you. He does not enjoy "plowing" into things and being sorry later. Which means he likes to know what to do before he does it. Simple enough?

Oh you mean like when you get totally wasted with your friends who decide to leave with you alone with a fat chick and then you wake up hung over and can't remember what or who you've done the night before???

thats what i thought i went at it with a screwdriver with some elec tape on it and was very easy. got it out nicely. is the driver side the same way or is there something i should be looking out for on that one.

Members online

No members online now.
Back