96 Continental... keyless entry remotes?

roger200x

LVC Member
Reaction score
I didnt get any keyless entry remotes with my car... Its the Diamond Anniversary with the 2 memory profiles as most should be...

I keep reading different things from different resellers and ebay sellers saying which remotes will work.... too many inconsistencies...

Anyone know which remotes work for sure? Anyone have a 95/95/97 that can give me the part numbers off their remotes?

Thanks... these things are a pain in the butt... I might just get a remote start with lock control... lol

Are you talking about the one on the door or a key fob?

Yah... $60 for 2 remotes lol $55 and I can get a remote starter / keyless entry with 2 remotes lol i hate ebay its a rip off any more ... the dealer doesnt want much more for brand new...

well, I wasn't searching for the best price, but just showing you an example. I have an aftermarket alarm with the auto start, and I use every time I need to drive somewhere. What a good invention.

lol I know this but I have been searching and there isnt any better deals really.... the stealership gets $54 each for them...

Remote start is easier and cheaper lol

Yea, dealership prices are insane. Aftermarket alarms are fairly inexpensive depending on your budget.

Members online

Back