For Sale 96 Black on Black Part Out

93mkviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Most of the stuff is already removed or sold but i'll offer up the last of the things left for cheap. Car is going to the yard in about a week. Some parts are removed but still in the car.

Car does have a tokico set of springs and shocks and drilled/slotted rotors. If you have any questions just ask.

IMG_2126.jpg

IMG_2126.jpg

How much for the Springs/Shocks or just springs? I think mine are really worn out as they were installed from a used set of T-Bird springs before I got the car.

I was trying to look for some old springs or air bags to place for the springs and can't find them. If you have old springs that i can place in so the tow truck can take it away you're welcome to take all four springs for free if you can drive up here. I want to keep the shocks for right now though, sorry.

No problem man.

How soon are you towing it? I'd have to find a used set to buy so I could do that, or, get my car up, pull the springs, find another way up to you and swap then install when I get home lol.

My little brothers ex lives in Jacksonville and he goes to pick up his daughter every other weekend so I could possibly plan something with him.

The car is going monday or tuesday. If you can plan something out by then they are yours. Otherwise I will only have the front pair and the rears will be going with the car. Sorry man I would try to hold it but we are already running on spared time with this thing and it has to go asap.

Hi,

Do you have the fuel neck filler tube by any chance? I am posting a picture. Thanks and let me know.

IMG_0569.JPGIMG_0568.JPGIMG_0567.JPG

IMG_0567.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

IMG_0568.JPG

Ah this sucks. Was trying to figure something out but there's nothing I can do before Monday. I really want those springs. Getting it aligned now and they said the springs are really worn out and it's effecting the camber (they can't get it where I requested).

Been talking to my brother. He said he won't be up in Jacksonville until Thursday when he goes to pick up his daughter. If you could hold off those two extra days, not saying you will but just asking, you need just springs for the rear so you can still get it towed or you need all four?

I'm really trying to make this work, I need those springs lol.

Driver side black a-pillar? Wonder if it fits a 98.. Ship to 53179

I do have a a-pillar but the 98 used a different black color than the 93-97 so you might not want the one from this car even though it's from a 97 black interior.

To others; PM sent
IMG_1299.jpg
IMG_1300.jpg
IMG_1301.jpg
IMG_1302.jpg
IMG_1303.jpg
IMG_1304.jpg
IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1299.jpg

IMG_1300.jpg

IMG_1301.jpg

IMG_1302.jpg