For Sale '96 Black/Gray LSC under 120k miles.

izackary

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey, Guys. I have to reluctantly sell my Lincoln. My wife and I are moving back to Nantucket where gas will cost near $5/gallon, and the streets are so cramped and tight, a big V8 interstate cruiser just doesn't make sense when the highest speed limit is 45 mph. (Roger Penske has a pair of Brabus Smart ForTwos sitting in his garage if that is any indication.)

Anyways, some of you saw this car for yourself at Carlisle a couple years ago. It's in decent shape, though the clearcoat has been failing a little more recently. It has a transmission cooler installed. (Not by me, so you can be confident it works.) I have a '93 driveshaft in my shed that has been waiting for me to get it new u-joints and a balance; that will be included. It just recently turned 118k miles. Over the past 9 months it has seen commuter duty, tallying 90 miles a day on the odometer, so about 90% of the last 10k was all highway for what that is worth. It is on a set of 245/50-16 BFG g-force T/A tires.

Right now it needs new brake rotors all around, and perhaps front pads if you feel that is necessary. (I bought Hawk pads when I replaced the front end bushings and control arms, but since then the rotors have warped again.) The moonroof also needs to be realigned somehow. It lost its stop-point between slide and tilt and I've had no time to look at it. It still needs an AC compressor; the original seized and I bought and installed a bypass pulley off J. Also it is shooting an engine code, IIRC it is P0412 regarding the secondary air injection system, and probably could use forward strut rod bushings. I can get pics, however I am currently on Nantucket without the car, and my wife is back in Michigan and will be able to send any on request. It does have a few door dings, but the only true rust on the body is a teeny hole forward of the mudflap (yes, OEM mudflaps!) on the front passenger side fender. In a bit of irony, it escaped most of the winter's salt due to work being scarce...hence our move to Massachusetts.

Priced to move at $2200/bo!

It is located in Grand Haven, MI, about 30 miles west of Grand Rapids, MI.

Sorry for the late notice. The car has sold, and mods can delete/close this thread as they see fit.

Thanks

Members online

No members online now.
Back