95 Towncar Cartier Help ?

bob2231

LVC Member
Reaction score
My Dad has a 95 Towncar and I need to replace the front door window motors for him. The book he bought is less than worthless, and I need to know how to get the interior door panels off. I don't want to tear anything up looking for retainers.
Thanks.

Search in here for window motors... It may not be the whole motor, just some nylon bushings that wear out. I fixed mine in 30 minutes for 5 bucks... If I see you haven't found the thread on it, I'll try and find it for you. A member on here, Sixlitre, posted a link to a step by step, with pictures on how to remove and repair the window motors in our cars.. It's a time saver and a money saver for sure...

tbsrider2000 said:
Search in here for window motors... It may not be the whole motor, just some nylon bushings that wear out. I fixed mine in 30 minutes for 5 bucks... If I see you haven't found the thread on it, I'll try and find it for you. A member on here, Sixlitre, posted a link to a step by step, with pictures on how to remove and repair the window motors in our cars.. It's a time saver and a money saver for sure...
I found Sixlitre's post on that. The pictures answered about evrything for me. Thanks for the pointer.

most lincoln/ford/mercury dealerships will fix that no problem, ive had many fail in both my lincolns

Yeah, those dealer trips can hurt. I did it myself, took about an hour because I had never had one apart before. The pictures from the link helped a lot.

Members online

Back