95 tc door panels

klenard

New LVC Member
Reaction score
i need to replace the bracket that holds myseat controls in the armrest... any advise?

door still has to come down

klenard said:
i need to replace the bracket that holds myseat controls in the armrest... any advise?

do you haveto replace the wood trim on top...or the black switches witch screw into that panel???

your gonna hav to take the door panel down either way!!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

no, the wood trim piece is ok ...just the plastic piece beneath. i was told that some lincolns have door panel clips that need to be lifted instead of being pulled out horizontally... is that true?

Arm rest control panel

This summer, I pulled the arm rest panel on my 94TC and my brother's 96TC to fix the same problem. They are different and don't know which one a 95TC has but I suspect it is like the 96TC. The 94TC's panel is rectangular but triangular shaped in the very front. The 96TC is oblong shaped with rounded curves, no sharp triangle in the front. The 94 has 3 clips in the front triangle area and a couple of fixed hooks in the back that slip under the back. In theory, the front part lifts up and then slides forward to take off. The 3 clips made it extremely to lift up and I eventually removed the door panel. The 96 has 1 clip in the front and was easy to remove. I suggest that as you pry the front part up, keep trying to slide the panel forward so you don't damage the rear hooks. There was plenty of excess wiring to the switches that allowed me to have plenty of room to work. The plastic screw studs have broken. I used plenty of EPOXY glue and so far, everything is still holding on both cars. Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.
Back