95 lincolnc ontinental looking for a few small things

B

bigdog1279

hi all
I have a 95 lincoln continental
i don,t know whats going on
was wondering
isn,t the 95 intech
but it dosn,t say intech like 96 and 97 dose why not woudln,t they want ppl to have it on there
dose any one have the Intech badging to the back of the car and
for the intech part that gose on the engine

Ok well excusee me we arn,t having a spelling grammer and arnt you the one whos been going into everyones stuff and talking about corecting there spelling how about you just but out lol

Not sure, but it seems he was just saying it's an intech engine, not correcting your spelling?

bigdog1279 said:
Ok well excusee me we arn,t having a spelling grammer and arnt you the one whos been going into everyones stuff and talking about corecting there spelling how about you just but out lol

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?! :eek2: I think he was just answering your question :slam , seeing as you actually spelled it the same way he spelled it in your first post on this thread. :rolleyes: :waving:

sorry you guys but i think iv seen this guy and ask around even if you speel a little and you make it lower case when it should be uper case this guy is always
on you about your grammer so it,s kinda eritating you should ask around
youll see what i mean

and no iv been posting threds for about 5 months no maybe a little less

good so every one know my trade mark is my bad spelling and grammer not by choise but im dyslexic and lurning disabled LOL

and just so you know also
he sed it,s Intech
if he was trying to say somthing other than for me to corect my spelling he would have sed
It,s An Intech

The 95 conti rear emblem says "Continental". The 96-98 says "Continental" but also says "Intech 32v V8" (or something like that) under the "Continental". When my parents bought their (mine now) 95 Conti back in '97 my dad had them put on the 96 rear emblem. Makes the back look alot better. The regular 95 "Continental" looks so naked without the "Intech 32v V8". Just go to the dealer and get a rear emblem for a 96 and rip your old one off.

atleast im man enought to apoligize not like i did it on pupose
and i don,t think i realy corected you when i was trying to explain my self but it,s cool

bigdog1279 said:
sorry you guys but i think iv seen this guy and ask around even if you speel a little and you make it lower case when it should be uper case this guy is always
on you about your grammer so it,s kinda eritating you should ask around
youll see what i mean

*Actually*, if you pay close attention, you'll see that his sig has the actual correct spelling ("InTech"), so if he really was just correcting you spelling-wise I'm sure he would've used the correct spelling. I think the fact that the "I" was capitalized in his message was just a coincidence....

Just my 2 cents...

:rolleyes: Lets not turn this into a battle people. About the car, try the Junkyards they should have some 96-97's lying around. grab the emblem off one of those. I agree with Cobra. I think the Intech symbol makes the rear look much better. Last time I saw the symbol though I think it only said Intech V8 without the 32v??? :confused:

Members online

Back