94 Mark 8 Portofino/Portofino

Cheez_94

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
94 Mark 8 daily driver in great shape. Spring conversion on front, rear not installed yet. 90K miles. $2,000 OBO or posible trade for extra cab small truck, or mini van preferably an Aerostar, Astro or Safari E-mail for more info

For a full price offer I will include a 96 Cobra intake w/fuel rails and throttle body

Located between Champaign and Bloomington IL on I-74

cheezno6@yahoo.com

http://chambana.craigslist.org/cto/1354695855.html

I never knew you were local to me. Thats a heck of a good price for that car. I would have bought it 2 weeks ago before I bought me CE if you would have had it for sale. GLWTS

It was listed on CL Chambana 3 weeks ago, oh well. make me an offer I can't refuse and I'll throw in the not installed yet J-mod too. I really need a van for a side bizz I want to get started

it's on craigslist somewhere still, he never answers pm's or messages though so good luck!

Yes it's still available

Not on craigslist anywhere at the moment. I haven't gotten even one PM about the car and I do reply to PMs. Besides how would you know anyway, you haven't PMed me once unless you have more than one user name.

If you are gonna throw stones don't be standing in a glass :q:q:q:qhouse Dude.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=62285

sent you a craigslist email about this car back in september or something last year. heard nothing, moved on. good luck on the sale

and obviously you haven't even looked at this thread since i posted that comment back in :q:q:q:qing december and you are just now replying to it...grab a broom, you got some glass to clean up

I seriously doubt I didn't return your e-mail unless it went straight to my spam folder as occationally CL replys do or you made a lame offer, as many replys to CL ads are. In that case I wouldn't have wasted my time. You said I don't reply to PMs, I do reply to my PMs and I don't spend alot of time hanging around the forums. If I wanted to know about something for sale here I send a PM, not take a chance on posting a reply to an ad thread that the seller might not see for a while cause they don't hang out on the forums all time, besides I get a notification when I get a new PM. No mess here you must be mistaken.......again

Members online

No members online now.
Back