'94 low front end...air suspension woes again

kimmilie

New LVC Member
Reaction score
I have been without my car since October, and my husband is at the point of wanting to get rid of it...problem is...who wants to buy a car that is broken!

In August, the air compressor stopped working after I had problems with the rear airbag having a leak. I had them both fixed and the car worked great, until one day I came out of work, turned on the car and the failure light came on. By the next day, the car was flat and not driveable. When I turned on the car, the front would raise a ridiculous amount, and nothing happened to the rear. After about two days, the front would then sink down.

I have had two mechanics try to fix it, only to "disappear" on me now....literally....one returned the car to me on Christmas day while I was out of town and left the keys in the mailbox after having my car for three weeks!!!!!!!!!

Before this coward ran away, he mentioned something about the rear height sensor being out. He claimed to have checked all of the airlines, and all of the sensors individually, all showing that they worked. Toward the end, he mentioned that he finally noticed the rear height sensor was not functioning, and that the only solution was a conversion kit...he wanted a quick fix.

Does anyone know of a cheaper and easier way to fix this car?

Members online

No members online now.
Back