94 Black Mark VIII Parts car

ChadK

New LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
You'll need a flatbed and a powerful winch to come drag the carcass of this car home. I'm in Dexter, Iowa (about 20 minutes west of Des Moines)

Make an offer

It's mostly gutted, no engine, no trans.

It has: drivers door, glass (windshield is cracked), trunk, hood, a few good body panels, most interior panels, air suspension compressor and dryer, fuel tank, 2-3 wheels (one is shot, see photo), moon roof and motors, tons of wire, fuse assembly, rear-end, axles, all four air struts and shocks are good I think, seats + more.. check the photos.

The car originally had all leather, power windows, seats, locks, moonroof, wood trim, automatic transmission, 4.6 DOHC 32 valve engine...

Lots of stuff still there but a lot is gone as well. I had to sell parts of it to help cover the repair costs to my lightning struck Mark VIII. Come and get it!!! No reserve.

Junk title and bill of sale.

You can't drive this home.

If there's a part you are looking for and want to know if it's still on there, let me know. I'm not removing parts though, if you want it, you get the whole thing. The scrap value of the metal alone is worth about $200 at a junk yard. I just have no way to get it there and need the driveway back for my 240z project car and my General Lee Dodge 4x4 project.
This vehicle is being sold for parts only and is not operational or street legal. Therefore, upon purchase, it will need to be either towed or trailered. eBay encourages its members to learn about their state laws governing vehicle sales prior to the sale or purchase of a vehicle.

IM001337.JPG

IM001338.JPG

IM001339.JPG

IM001340.JPG

IM001341.JPG

IM001342.JPG

IM001343.JPG

IM001344.JPG

IM001345.JPG

IM001346.JPG

IM001347.JPG

IM001348.JPG

Uh, I didn't do it.. the Mark was like that when I got it.. well, it had a FEW extra parts but it was junk.

It's on ebay now so if you want the interior, go hit me up there. The current bid is at $.99 :)

It's under Automotive Parts so search for it there. I don't think we're allowed to post ebay links.. ?

The grill and strip aren't there... but the car is sold anyway, sorry.

Members online

Back