93 parts car or part out MAKE OFFER!!!

TicTacTone

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
ok, so i had this posted up before with my other mark 8 then things changed and i was able to keep them, well i cant have the parts car anymore because of storage issues...i no longer have a place to put it. it is all there except for the engine and tranny. make an offer on parts, shipping will be from 06357 or make an offer and come take the whole car. i'd rather get rid of the whole car but if no one is interested then i'll just part off what i can and scrap the shell. pm me, post up, or call 860 857 6861.

IMG_0256.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

IMG_0258.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0260.jpg

IMG_0261.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

no engine and no tranny lol, i was told when i bought it that the rear bags hold air but i will say that they probably leak due to the ass end being down, the windshield is cracked, theres a dent on the trunk lid, and thats about it. everything is there though, i havent taken anything off, i was going to gut it for a v10 but i have no place to put it, i cant keep it at my house and have no more space for storage due to too many cars already and this one is the only one without a drivetrain so by default its the one that has to go lol

edit: forgot to say no driveshaft

i have the driveshaft.......i dont know if i wanna part with it though lol

Do you have the computer for it. Im thinking of switching out to a 93 since I heard it may make the car a bit more peppy or change the shift oints a bit. True?

ok, i will start pulling parts january 1st IF the whole car is not sold by then. drivers side front strut, headlights, and the grill are spoken for, i'll check on the computer because i'm not sure if the guy i got it from left it in there or not. i'm also not sure if it'll make yours more peppy or change the shift points.

tail lights are also now spoken for...seriously i'm willing to go super super cheap on parts, make me an offer and chances are i'll probably accept.

driver side mirror and rear view mirror are spoken for...i'll start pulling parts on the 1st

$50 for the diff housing, I can come pick it up and help pull it if need be.

diff housing MIGHT be sold, a buddy of mine is thinking of picking it up for a v8 focus conversion, however i told him it'd be easier to go solid axle, he said he'll let me know by the 2nd cuz i'll be pulling it off either way so if he doesnt take it then its all yours.

slight delay, my buddy blew his tranny in his contour, however i have a mtx75 just laying in my garage so it wont be too long of a delay lol, so for the stuff like the diff and suspension its going to be a few days before i'll start pulling that stuff, anything cosmetic i can still pull though, i just cant get the car in the garage right now.

sorry to everyone for the delay but my driveway is all ice and i cant get the car in the garage right now, as soon as i can move it in then i will pm everyone the shipping prices that you need. if anyone needs anything, then post up or pm because as soon as i get off whats sold the car is being scrapped, if youre in the area and you want anything off of it (aside from whats already being sold) you can pm and come take the rest of the car if you want.

again i have to apologize about delayed shipping quotes for some of you, i have my friends towncar in the garage and we're trying to figure out whats wrong with it (theres a thread about it) and i cant get the car in yet. everyone that has already sent me payment is all set, the parts have been pulled, i will get them to the post office on monday (hopefully) and get shipping quotes for the rest of you. if you mailed me a check or money order then by the time it gets here i should have your parts ready to ship out. i work 2 jobs and then fix cars for friends in my garage in my free time and when i posted this i had no cars to fix but within the past week and a half i've had this towncar that wont start, a galant with a blown tranny, and a contour with a blown tranny (blew it on new years eve) but as soon as the tc is out the 8 is going in cuz i'm waiting on transmissions to be ordered for the other 2 cars.

Members online

No members online now.
Back