93-96 Terminator Interest

I bet he will make this thread and then forget about it like the long tube thread

did some QUICK photoshop work, couldnt get the color to match oh well. also lowered the car some figured it would help the look.

cobra_zps34c391e9.jpg

shut-up-and-take-my-money_zps88e770dd.jpg

I think it looks ugly. but this is just a photoshop render. a real one on a real car might look better. the real question is how long before the side skirts and the rear bumpers get made that will match it so we can have a body kit?

Side skirts shouldn't be too hard to make..the body kits made for marks are hideous in my opinion..I think if you get two sets of supercoupe side skirts and cut and stretch them they should be able to fit with minimal work and the contours of the Thunderbird rocker panels are pretty damn close to the mark viii. Surprised nobody has tried it before.

Sorry man, that 99-02 cobra bumper looks bad..or at least in the rendering. The lines just don't work..the 98 cobra bumper on the other hand looks sweet, if someone could get that to work id buy one!

It's the photoshop. The front is tilted up, about 20 degrees. If it was more level, I think it would look nice.

I'm gonna order an Aero cover in a couple months and start the bonding. I've already got a 96 lsc bumper that I've done a bit of widdling on

Members online

No members online now.
Back