For Sale 93-96 Mark VIII Smooth Intake Tube

Thomas A

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Resonators removed and filled; painted and ready for install. Just swap your IAT sensor over and bolt into place. Adds a little more growl in the upper rpms and cleans up the engine bay if you don't have the engine covers in place any more. Not a show piece, but it cleans things up a bit. Asking $125

3Smooth_Tube1.JPG

3Smooth_Tube2.JPG

3Smooth_Tube3.JPG

3Smooth_Tube4.JPG

Resonators removed and filled; painted and ready for install. Just swap your IAT sensor over and bolt into place. Adds a little more growl in the upper rpms and cleans up the engine bay if you don't have the engine covers in place any more. Not a show piece, but it cleans things up a bit. Asking $125

3Smooth_Tube1.JPG

3Smooth_Tube2.JPG

3Smooth_Tube3.JPG

3Smooth_Tube4.JPG

Whats your best price shipped to 33428 ?
Thanx,
Matt

I sold this one several months ago; I have a few more cores laying around, but none made up at the moment. The price will be what it is here, if not a little more. If you want one, I can make some more with pre-payment. Otherwise I will just get to them as I have some spare time. Thanks for the interest.

Hey, do it yourselfers, just take yours off , wash with car wash, let dry, apply , apply turtle wax car tire shine. Save 120.00

Hey, do it yourselfers, just take yours off , wash with car wash, let dry, apply , apply turtle wax car tire shine. Save 120.00

What an incredibly ignorant response. How exactly do you remove two air silencers and reseal the intake tube with Turtle wax?

Ignorance is first step to new lerning

I had my 96 off and wiped it down clean and aromur all it . Got it looking shiney bright. I am not following you abou sealing off something so let my ignorance be your time to let me know what the sealing part is ?

Please review the photos and description in the original post. The tube has been physically modified; not just painted. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.
Back