92 Lsc Se Door Panel Removal

lakers14fan

LVC Member
Reaction score
I need to get the door panel off the drivers door. I pull the clips out and found a screw inside the speaker cover, but something is still holding it tight in the middle. Does anyone have any idea on this one ?

Did you remove the seat control panel in the center of the door? That may be holding on, or the door handle. The door is to be shifted forward, to slip the door handle out towards the back of the door panel.

door panel

I thought of that, but does the whole panel come off or just the seat buttons ? Also,what is the best way to remove the buttons or the seat panel if necessary ?
Thanks,
John

Pop the trim ring off the panel. Under that, you will find screws that hold the panel to the door. The control switches are fastened to the back of the panel.

Are you planning to do much work on the machine? Ebay has had a few chassis manuals on there for cheap that will serve you well. Just in case of a necessary repair that may pop up on a Sunday night or last minute fix before work.

I know my manuals with Lincoln support sites make for a much more enjoyable hobby.

Make it a great day!

:cool:

Thank You

Thanks guys,esp.torquemonkey.I was able to get the repair done thanks to your help. I only do odds and ends on the car, so information I get here is always appreciated.
God Bless,
John

Members online

Back