90 removal of headlight assembly

D-Ice

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody I ordered new turning lamp and headlight assemblies... Anyone got any write ups on how to remove and replace them, because I'm not sure what I'm doing.

dont forget any bolts or screws other than that it is fairly straight forward
soak any bolts that even look a little rusted with a penetrating lube
I like areo kroil but PB blaster works good too

90 TC best one made. Mine was black on black with 30 spoke cragars and 2 inch whitewalls. Sold it for 1500 with an actual 365,000 on the odometer. Car was immaculate except for the drivers seat.

dont forget any bolts or screws other than that it is fairly straight forward
soak any bolts that even look a little rusted with a penetrating lube
I like areo kroil but PB blaster works good too
Thanks for the tips, Ill keep them in mind, but I' going to rephrase my first post.. I actually need like a write up on how to remove the headlight housings...

90 TC best one made. Mine was black on black with 30 spoke cragars and 2 inch whitewalls. Sold it for 1500 with an actual 365,000 on the odometer. Car was immaculate except for the drivers seat.
Agree, that's is why I refuse to get rid of it (unless it falls apart) so far it have just been alot of maintenance, the front seats are torn up, and side rocker panels are missing, but getting those fixed soon.

The removal is straight foward easy if it's like my 91 TC. I looked on a couple of other sites and didn't find any write up on the removal process.

Members online

No members online now.
Back