90 mark vii LSC SE (ground effects + spoiler), needs air suspension fixed

hotrodlincoln93

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
hey, its a 90 lincoln mark vii LSC SE. has ground effects and spoiler. moonroof.Purple/sort of red in color. strong running 5.0 with flowmasters. 118,000 miles. Nice car,air bags leak.Im asking 1500 for the car. email me for pics or check it out on my cardomain page at http://www.cardomain.com/id/93mark8 . its on the 3rd page. Im located in south jersey.thanks
chad

:ricesmile

hey how much do u think it would cost to have that thing shipped tp fl is there any weather damage from being up their im lookin for a mark VII besides the air bags does it run good ????

The interior is alil rough, i can take some pics and email them to you if you gimme an address. The motor runs great. The H.O 302 of course. But it does need the air ride fixed as many others you will find also require. I have no idea how much shipping would be, florida is a ways away from jersey.

I saw that Mark VIII of yours on 206(?) South two Fridays ago, on my way to Atco - before the Red Lion circle, coming from the NJ Tpke.

:Beer

yea i still have it....and yes that was me on 206 two fridays ago. Atco is a hike from new york man, hope yu had a good time there. L8teR
:steering

back for sale.... and now comes with a set of clear tail lights off sifrinos car. Needs to go this time though, got too much other stuff goin on to keep it. Email me... chadsfury@aol.com

prpleppleater2.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back