90 LSC SE parts

02LSE96LSC91SE84TC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Starting parting out a parts car of mine. The car is 150 miles from me so if your looking for certain things you will have to be patient. Body is pretty rough but mostly complete. Interior is dirty but alot of good pieces. I pulled off some of the good interior pieces and heres what I have home with me now ready to go (some members have already grabbed some stuff). I'll make another trip eventually for more stuff or sooner if there is enough interest in things. Post here or PM me what you want or are looking for.

Visors-Great condition no rips. Couple of spots, likely clean up. $40 shipped.

Door panel carpet panels-Great shape edging and all. The chrome on the lights is worn. All mounting is there. $40+shipping.

Heater/AC unit. Worked fine as far I know. $25 shipped.

Trim for trip counter and heater/ac unit with def. switch. Good shape. One scrape in the finish and a light scrape on the lens. $30 shipped.

Headliner trim pieces. Great shape. $20 shipped for both.

Headlight switch bezel with knob. Face is slid but in good shape. $10 shipped.

Vent trim pieces with fog switch. Good shape. Some small nicks/scapes and some very small nicks. $50 shipped for both

HPIM0213.jpg

HPIM0214.jpg

HPIM0215.jpg

HPIM0225.jpg

HPIM0226.jpg

HPIM0227.jpg

HPIM0218.jpg

HPIM0216.jpg

HPIM0217.jpg

HPIM0221.jpg

HPIM0222.jpg

HPIM0223.jpg

HPIM0224.jpg

I did take a shot of each door. Moldings are in great condition. They look decent in the pics, I'd take a better look if your interested. This car was wrecked at some point and the drivers quarter is all bondo. So when it comes to the body panels I'd want to REALLY look at them.

HPIM0121.jpg

HPIM0125.jpg

Heres a pic of the hooptie so you get a idea of how poor the exterior is. Surprising so many of the interior pieces are good and some exterior stuff is decent, but I consider the paint to be terrible. Alot of the SE trim is in great shape for example.

I also have extra aside from this car...

Drivers door in Electric Red with a small dent.
White hood in great shape.
Drivers fender black in great shape.

HPIM0172.jpg

Hey there. Happen to have a remote garage door opener or the LSC spec. ed. badges? how about the gauge cluster, and if so how many miles are clocked on it, if it works. thank ya.

Hey there. Happen to have a remote garage door opener or the LSC spec. ed. badges? how about the gauge cluster, and if so how many miles are clocked on it, if it works. thank ya.

Hello,

No garage door opener. I have a set of SE badges but there not for sale, sorry.

The cluster may be spoken for, I'll check with the guy. It has 139,xxx on it and I think it was in fine working order. I bought the car running, but pretty much yanked the trans immediately so never really checked all functions of stuff before I put it out of commission.

LSC parts

How much for the following parts:

- Rear brake calipers and mounting brackets
- Rear brake rotor splash shields
- Parking brake cable-to-caliper-lever linkage looks like this
- If the brake system is non-anti-lock, the proportioning valve and master cylinder

Thanks,
Dave

im looking for hood doors if the windows work grill front clip trunkild if not rotted gas door pop fenders and where you located

im looking for hood doors if the windows work grill front clip trunkild if not rotted gas door pop fenders and where you located

I have the hood on the car in OK condition I believe some filler in it.

Also a white hood in great condition.

Doors are fair but not sure if the windows work, pulled the switches years ago.

Front clip is a BB as it has a hole for the hood ornament. (car was wrecked at some point) It is probably complete. Headlights are real crappy, don't know if you needed those too. Signals are ok, ones already gone.

Grill is there but not a SE.

Trunk is not showing alot of rust but I believe it was filled and fixed.

Gas door pop should be there. Never checked.

Fenders are ok and I have another black drivers side, black off a BB in great shape.

I'm in Milwaukee, the car is in mid state WI.

Few more exterior pics.

Tail lights are gone but other than that this is how its sitting, just with a foot of snow on it.

Mark71.jpg

Mark72.jpg

Mark73.jpg

Mark74.jpg

This car is now home so alot easier to snap a pic of something in question. The offer to buy the rest didn't pan out due to location and timing.

What you looking to buy more parts for your LS.. LOL

The barn is crowded. This thing just was taking up space that a better car could fill. The car as a whole is pretty trashed but alot of good parts that I just won't scrap. Eventually I will tear it down and parts will be kept, that is whats left.

How about the Mirrors/back window trim? good condition?

All 4 pieces of the window trim is there. It is the black as it sould be for a SE. Faded like the typical black out trim with age, some overspray or something on part of them the car was repainted at some point. The passenger side one has a small ding a inch or 2 from the bottom.

I have 2 drivers side mirrors both good condition same faded condition. The one on this car has some scuffs but not bad at all. The other drivers side one I have is in a box in my attic and I remember it being in good condition also. The passenger one is decent but the mirror is cracked and the ribbing part closest to the car is got a crack on the bottom, can't see it unless your on the ground really looking for it.

I can get pics if interested.

Members online

Back