90 EAGLE TALON TSI AWD for sale or trade...

HOT ROD LCN

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 1990 Eagle (chrysler) Talon TSI Turbo All Wheel Drive 5-speed that has been my daily driver for about 2 1/2 years, very reliable! Starts first turn everytime 144k miles with new: timing belt, alternator & belt, new rotors & pads, new tires plus used pirellis. body interior & paint need little TLC but better than most its age, all orig. bought from next door neighbor who was original owner. This is a very fast, economical, reliable ride I would drive anywhere, looking to trade for a clean, reliable daily driver MK Vii, hopefully one from a collector/mechanic type looking for something different. $2800 cash will do as well prefer NJ/NY pickup only. Other interesting trades considered.

JC1994 said:
good luck selling your ricer here...:ricesmile :shifty:

Yeah, your Eagle (old American Motor Corp brand, sold to Chrysler with Jeep), made in America, DSM car. Sure sounds like a ricer to me... Probably has more American made content then most 'American' cars.

The Talon and the Laser are Mitsubishi Eclipses. It was a Joint venture between Chrysler and Mitsubishi. There actually good little cars, Very good for a winter car or daily driver. There reliability is pretty good to.

The AWD version W/ turbo IS a very good car (18k in 1990, almost twice as much as the FWD:D ). They were made in ILLinois, as in USA. Many AMERICAN products have suspected import parts. so this is more like rice-a-roni. Mind you, I have an 89 LSC ive saved from the boneyard that will be my daily driver, or beater if I find something nice in a trade. Thanks

Yes, absolutely-give me more details- body, mileage, and soforth. I know everything the EAGLE has/ needs. My current neighbor was original owner. email me at tscardaci@msn.com

Id really like a 1st Gen. Mark VIII, but a clean black Mark VII? :GotPics: :drunk: :Beer details in emails

holy crap what a wicked car and price. With a few mods that type of car will run 13s/low 14s all day. With not too much money I have seen those run high 12's!!

This is the color scheme of my talon, this is not a pic of MY car.

1990-94-Eagle-Talon-90105031000116.jpg

damn thinking about what that car can do and the price makes me what an import again. My life circumstances right now just doesn't allow me to have another car or loss of 2k from the bank account.

Thanks Cobra, but its $2.5k, just to keep track. Or a mid 90s caddy, lincoln, Astro van (AWD). Whatever the case, i will only trade for a clean daily driver. Im longing for a smooth ride, low miles, some kick. Prefer insured,drivable,inspected, ready to go, close to original owners. Thanks for all past offers-

OK new deal

Ive got pics of talon now, just couldnt figure how to post them. I may consider for the right vehicle, a trade including my 89 white LSC 112k, fair interior ( dk blue) good body ,stock paint, pretty stock overall, has some rust on trunk lip, and issues easily remedied by most on this forum. WILL NOT PART OUT. To sell seperately, id have to get $1000.
What is the right vehicle for this dual trade? Hmmm-MK8- clean, lo miles, in green or blk. An amazing late model mk7 bb/lsc lo-miles. Preferably real stock. Must have clean title, currently on road ( so i could test drive) and hopefully in NJ.
The talon is my daily ride, the mk7 is my project car. I would basically need a solid, clean daily driver in the $3500-4000 range . serious only -thanks-

pics-hopefully!!!

Can I email pics to someone to resize, or can anyone help here? Joey? Oldschool?

Oh, also note, ive decided to sell car outright instead of any trade. My 89 LSC is now on the road, and im rollin with it-Thanks guys!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back