90 Continental Make me an offer

crazyman

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
1990 Continental. Looses coolant out of the front of the motor. Probably a head gasket. New front brakes and rotors,motor mount, water pump, tune up, valve cover gaskets, and power steering pump. The car runs and rides great. 135,000 miles.The tranny shifts nice and it could probably be driven somewhere if you took water with you.It has one dent in the pass. front door that has been half-ass pulled out. I don't want it and I'm not interested in fixing it.Obviously it's sold as-is.Fix it, part it out, whatever. MAKE ME AN OFFER!! It needs to go.

small continental pic.jpg

South Charleston, Ohio. About halfway between Dayton and Columbus where route 41 and route 42 come together.

Damn. These days that will cost an arm and a leg to get it to New Mexico. I have the same problem with my 89 Conti. It costs to much to ship for what the car is worth. I have a good engine and flacky transmission. Be nice if the two could meet... :)

What color is the interior? Is it a Signiture?

It's not a Signature. The interior is basically the same color as the car. The steering wheel cover is pretty well worn, and the leather on the seats is worn a little, no tears or anything like that though. Overall the car is in real nice shape.I've just got too much going on to mess with it.

I hear that. The wife says I have to find a home for it or she is calling the junk yard to haul it off. What a waist. It's always been 'just a few more dollors and the car will be perfect...' to the point it is just not worth it. I would still be driving it if I would not have gotten screwed on a transmission job. Saddest thing is there are so many of these that are for sale or in the junk yard. I went to the u-pull it a month ago and they had 8 frikin' Conti's there. All ranging from 88 - 93. Next to the Taurus' that where there, the Conti's where the most popular to pick from. There had to be 15 or more Taurus' a that yard.

Best of luck to you, wish I had a way to buy it from you.

crazyman said:
I've just got too much going on to mess with it.

Picture%20006.jpg

89conti.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back