" 9/11 Mom: An Open Letter to George W. Bush"

Kbob said:
Let's see, what could GW have done to prevent the 9/11 hijacking? Maybe he could have passed a "Patriot Act" type of legislation in time or required some other legal action. But guess who would be crying right now if that did happen because their rights have been eroded and that he isn't worthy of being re-elected? GW was no different than any other president pre-911 in that he didn't take the terrorist threat seriously enough. Now that he is, you think he's a lunatic and you want someone not so extreme, someone like GW pre-911. You think Kerry's got the answer, I don't, it's that simple.

No, he could have stepped up security at the airports as a starting point, & put the airlines on alert. But instead he left the back door unlocked. Now his knee-jerk reaction to 9/11 is to attack / invade contries that pose no immediate threat. I don't care how many terrorists he tracks down and kills "over there", he can't stop the Timothy McVeighs of this world.

GW pats himself on the back time and time again for capturing "75% of OBL's henchmen". I don't know what school you went to, but that is a "C" in my grade book. And considering OBL is the one responsible for 9/11, a "C" is NOT good enough for me. In fact, I'd deduct extra points for not having captured OBL himself.

kerry hero bush zero.jpg

As I remember, 2 of the Hijacked airplanes took off from Kerry's airport, Boston's Logan International. He was notified by the airport administration to look into their defective security there. Kerry ignored it. Spend some of your time looking into that story and then come back to us with an explanation why Kerry knew but did nothing about it. The story is shocking.

It think it was a plot by Kerry and the UN to attack the United States in an attempt to take over the sovereignty of our nation. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
icon10.gif

Refer to my last post in answer to the 2 con posts since. You guys are just repeating yourselves. My answer remains the same, just like your argument.

Members online

Back