88 Mark VII Parts

Punisher

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have some extra Mark VII parts laying around I need to get rid of... I have basically the whole front end, doors, trunk lid, and other misc parts... willing to get rid of at a decent price, or if someone wants to buy it all will give a great deal.

Punisher said:
I have some extra Mark VII parts laying around I need to get rid of... I have basically the whole front end, doors, trunk lid, and other misc parts... willing to get rid of at a decent price, or if someone wants to buy it all will give a great deal.

Is it an LSC? I have a Bill Blass and need the trim piece that surrounds the shifter. I believe the LSC has the color matching where mine is a wood grain. I could also use a driver side seat. Do you know if this stuff would fit a '91? Other than that, do you have a full car or just a bunch of pieces?

Jibit said:
Is it an LSC? I have a Bill Blass and need the trim piece that surrounds the shifter. I believe the LSC has the color matching where mine is a wood grain. I could also use a driver side seat. Do you know if this stuff would fit a '91? Other than that, do you have a full car or just a bunch of pieces?

Parts are off a Bill Blass, dont have car anymore. I have so many parts I cant even remember what all I got, I think I still got the wood grain piece that surrounds the shifter tho. Some parts are off a 88 bill blass, and I also have a couple parts still from a 92 bill blass. I will check on pieces later try to get a inventory or something goin.

Punisher said:
Parts are off a Bill Blass, dont have car anymore. I have so many parts I cant even remember what all I got, I think I still got the wood grain piece that surrounds the shifter tho. Some parts are off a 88 bill blass, and I also have a couple parts still from a 92 bill blass. I will check on pieces later try to get a inventory or something goin.

Thanks, I'll go home and see what else I need.

Sifrino3 said:
I need a front clip. But not going to pay shipping! I guess im waiting til one hits my junk yard.

Yea dont blame ya there, but I got a whole front clip basically, so if anyone in area (Davenport,IA) needs some mark VII parts let me know, I will sell cheap I need to make room.

Punisher said:
Yea dont blame ya there, but I got a whole front clip basically, so if anyone in area (Davenport,IA) needs some mark VII parts let me know, I will sell cheap I need to make room.

How much for everything?

Jibit said:
How much for everything?

Man if you want it all ill make ya a great deal, Im goin to see what all I got today and ill list a price here in alittle bit for everything...

I havent made it over to the garage im renting so I will just list what I know I got off top of my head... There will be more items for sure though.

3 fenders
hood
trunk lid
loaded header panel with headlights in it I believe, also grille is still attached
2 doors (the door panels are gone though)
I think front and rear bumper.
There is defently more then this, like random interior parts and probly for sure more exterior parts, like I know I got
4 taillights, some marker lights ect... without me goin to take inventory I cant say everything but this gives ya a idea....

$200 takes it all. I can get pics and I will get a better idea of what all I got. I just need to get the garage.

I didn't realize you had the body panels! Do they have rust, dents, etc. Is everything from an '88 or are they mixed years?

Jibit said:
I didn't realize you had the body panels! Do they have rust, dents, etc. Is everything from an '88 or are they mixed years?

If there is any rust on a part it is just very minimal. I will have to take a close look to verify rust or not, but I know most parts should be totally rust free. All of them might be honestly but I dont want to say until ive looked again. Its been a good 6months since I really messed with them.

I think doors might have a ding or 2 (very light though not bad at all), but otherwise most parts should be free of dings.

Most of the body parts are from a 88. 1 of the fenders is from the 92 I know. The interior parts are mix of 88 and 92.

I will try to get over there today and get it all figured out to what I got, and maybe snap some pics for ya.

Punisher said:
If there is any rust on a part it is just very minimal. I will have to take a close look to verify rust or not, but I know most parts should be totally rust free. All of them might be honestly but I dont want to say until ive looked again. Its been a good 6months since I really messed with them.

I think doors might have a ding or 2 (very light though not bad at all), but otherwise most parts should be free of dings.

Most of the body parts are from a 88. 1 of the fenders is from the 92 I know. The interior parts are mix of 88 and 92.

I will try to get over there today and get it all figured out to what I got, and maybe snap some pics for ya.

Thanks, I appreciate your time.

Im sorry for no response been very busy. I still got these parts for sale. If anyone is close enuff to pick them up id be willing to sell cheap.

Loaded header panel, 3 fenders, 2 doors, hood, trunk lid + more..... Little rust on a couple parts but its around bolt holes, some small door dings on doors but very solid, parts are in good shape for sure.

$200 takes all

I live in Davenport,IA if anyone is interested let me know, thanks.

Punisher said:
Im sorry for no response been very busy. I still got these parts for sale. If anyone is close enuff to pick them up id be willing to sell cheap.

Loaded header panel, 3 fenders, 2 doors, hood, trunk lid + more..... Little rust on a couple parts but its around bolt holes, some small door dings on doors but very solid, parts are in good shape for sure.

$200 takes all

I live in Davenport,IA if anyone is interested let me know, thanks.

I got the chrome bumpers too. Some interior parts, someone take these off my hands or im goin to have to take them to the scrapper, no room here =(. $200 for basically every major removable (with bolts) part seems like a good deal to me =p.

Punisher said:
I got the chrome bumpers too. Some interior parts, someone take these off my hands or im goin to have to take them to the scrapper, no room here =(. $200 for basically every major removable (with bolts) part seems like a good deal to me =p.
It's a matter of getting all that stuff back to Chicago because I don't have a truck.

Jibit said:
It's a matter of getting all that stuff back to Chicago because I don't have a truck.

Hmmm wish could work something out, rent a u-haul type truck =p Dunno, I just need to get rid of these for sure now, I have to move so no room anymore. There is plenty of stuff though it would fill the bed of a truck im sure.

interior pieces

I need a front ashtray and the rear lincoln logo lighters, a power mirror switch??

taz44 said:
I need a front ashtray and the rear lincoln logo lighters, a power mirror switch??

Sorry not looking to sell pieces. Im trying to sell all the parts together.... I just need space I got to move and dont want to bring parts =p.

I can take pics I guess if it would maybe sway someone, just a pain getting it all together and down from rafters =p. Its every exterior major removable body part basically, plus lots of interior parts but I did sell seats/door panels and some other stuff. Honestly im not sure what all I got for the interior still id have to try and get it all down, not really wanting to do that unless I got someone very interested. Got enough of a mess already trying to get all my stuff packed up heh. The body parts are in very good shape, if there is any rust its probly just were a bolt was at. Doors got a couple very small dings I know of, otherwise there not Dented or banged up parts. After all I took them off originally to use so why would I keep junk =p. Oh yea but 1 part is broken slightly, the front header panel 1 of the places it bolts to the front end is broke, it was this way before I even took it off car? (not sure how that happens heh it was perfect everywere else) but it fits on car very solid and I dont think anyone will really care much, it was fine while it was on car for sure, never knew it was broke til I went to take off. Its still loaded with headlights and grille too. Its all Bill Blass parts so they have the chrome pieces.
Im asking $200.00 for all. I think this is a great deal, bumpers,doors,fenders (3), trunk lid, hood, header panel, plus much more. Great to use to fix up a hurting car. Then sell what ya dont need =p, its gotta go, I was goin to just scrap it but thats dumb, ill probly try to list in paper if no bites here. But someone make should make it easy on me and come and get these off me!

pics

parts1.JPG

parts2.JPG

parts3.JPG

parts4.JPG

parts5.JPG

Both the dark blue fenders have alittle rust/light dmg at the front were it bolts under the car. The 3rd fender is great though (its off a 92). This isnt everything for sure, I just figured id take a pic of some of the easier to get to parts to give a idea of what ive got. I hope somebody needs?

Members online

No members online now.
Back