Reaction score
Contact seller
year: 1979
Man.: Lincoln
Model: Mark V- Bill Blass
VIN: Available upon request
Price: $7,900
Status For Sale
NEW LOWERED PRICE!! Beautiful Bill Blass Collector Edition; Low Miles; 1 Owner; New Paint; New Top. Drives Great!!!
Engine:400
Doors: 2 Transmission:AT
Body Style:Coupe
Condition:Beautiful
Description:
Southern California car, beautiful inside and out and runs and drives great. New paint, new top, clean original interior. Low 1 owner miles. more info to come- we ship worldwide.
Options: Air Conditioning, Power Steering, Power Windows, Power Brakes, Power Locks, Power Seat(s), Tilt Wheel, Cruise Control, AM/FM, Cassete, Bucket Seats, Tinted Windows
http://www.usaclassiccars.com/display.php?car_id=669776

79lincolnbillblass_669776_3.jpg

79lincolnbillblass_669776_22.jpg

1978 Lincoln Mark V Diamond Jubilee

I just love this :dancefool Description
Ford celebrated its 75th year anniversary in 1978. To commerate, this limited edition Continental Mark V (only 5,159 made) was produced as the Diamond Jubilee edition. Available in just 2 colors; Diamond Blue or Jubilee Gold. This car is the Jubilee Gold and it is a car that was well ahead of its time. This car has 82,000 low original miles, 400 V8 (6.6L), C6 Automatic trans, 2.75:1 gears, PS, PB, PW, Pwr Seats, Hideaway headlights, AM FM 8 track, and a whole lot more I am sure I am forgetting about. This car has been well kept and maintained all it life. It has been here in Southern California all its life and I have documentation showing the original owners and the owner books. list price for this car was $20,850 in 1978!!! A regular Continental was only $8,000! This was made for only a select few! The Gold theme is repeated throughout the car inside and out. Color coded roof moldings, coach lamps, body moldings, vertical bars on grill, bumper guards, rub strips, turbine wheels, grill ornament, and padded vinyl deck are all gold coordinated. The interior is ultra luxurious and all in gold. Big bucket seats with padded center console with lots of storage. Carpeting in the car is very plush Tiffany cut-pile. The interior on this car shows overwell very good but does have some wear as pictured below. Dash pad and instrument cluster and wood grain show very well. Door panels are very nice. Carpet is overall good. Top of back seats and side of front bucket has wear to it. Very nice headliner; gauges all function as do the power seats and the special diamond bevelled clock. Miles to Empty computer functions. The paint shows overwell very good on the car. The hood and deck surface has some oxidation to them but we have yet to try to buff them out. They are not bad now but chances are they will clean up as nice as the sides. Body is straight and clean. Body fit is excellent. Pin striping (standard on this car) looks overall good but has some spots where faded. Bumpers are in nice shape as is all the lenses and glass. Wheels are very nice and tires are in good shape. New shocks were just installed and this car drives excellent. Very very smooth. Vinyl top has some wear to it mostly around the top center. Continental kit vinyl and vinyl around Opera Windows is very good. Comes with the original leather bound owners manual and leather wrapped tool kit in place in the trunk. Original keys have the woodtone insert. Have original sales information for the car; sold right here in Southern California (Westlake Village) and this is where it has stayed nice and rust free all its life. I also have the build sheet as well. Very collectable car at a very affordable price. We ship anywhere worldwide. Thank you for looking

2320_1.jpg

2320_10.jpg

2320_5.jpg

2320_8.jpg

2320_7.jpg

Members online

Back